Monday, February 8, 2010

Quick update

I find her to be quite lovely.

I had thee busiest last 7 days, which is clear by my recent absence. I have no idea where the weekend went. It was wrapped up in the moving out of old furniture and the moving in of new, a sweet rainy wedding, a bridal shower and minimal amounts of sleep. I still haven't recovered. Oye. So for now I am back to my normal life. I cleaned the house, got caught up on some reading and made sure the house and dinner were ready by the time Paul opened the front door. Broccoli and tofu in a garlic sauce served with a heaping spoonful of mashed potatoes... all organic I should add. :) Yay for that. More updates to come.. hope you all had a nice weekend. Happy Monday evening. :)

(via la boom!)

1 comment:

steph said...

Yay for O!
And I find you to be quite lovely :)