Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello.

It's Thursday already and I'm not sure where the week went. It's been another busy one and I'm sleepy. I got home around 8:15 last night and by 8:30, I was in my pajamas and in bed. Haha that sounds pathetic but I needed the extra hours of sleep. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day.

This last weekend was nice because it was a four day weekend and boy do I love those extra days off. Brittany's bachelorette party was Saturday night and that was a lot of fun. We took a cooking class in Claremont and we learned to make chicken parmesan, homemade pasta and crème brûlée. Mmmmmm it was so so good. Sunday was Valentine's Day and Paul worked. I like the day but I don't really care too much about actual "Valentine's Day". I don't expect gifts or anything like that but I made sure to make a nice meal for us that night, just because. Paul did surprise me with two bouquets of flowers, one for the table and one for my bedside table (very nice). All in all, a great weekend. I'm looking forward to this weekend for a couple of reasons: 1) I'm FINALLY getting a haircut and 2) Mal and Jonathan are coming for a visit (yay!).

Hope you are all having a nice week. Happy Thursday. :)

No comments: