Monday, April 5, 2010

We're going flying in the rain.

I can't even believe how long I've been away from the internet. I haven't sat in front of my computer in over a week.. Which I think is a record for me. I know I always talk about how busy life is but, truly, this has been the busiest time of my life with bachelorette parties, friends visiting from far away, weddings and very important Holy-days. Right now, I'm in the car with my husband (blogging from my blackberry..lame?) on our way to the airport. We are going to San Francisco for 6 whole days and 5 whole nights to celebrate our year of marriage. We are so excited to have some time away from this busy life and spend time together looking at tall buildings, eating amazing food, seeing old friends, sleeping in a fun hotel, walking in the park, shopping and going to the Jewish contemporary museum (woo!).

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely week, as I know I will be doing the same. Stories and photos to come. :)

No comments: