Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Guys..

I'm feeling anxious about my lack of blogging lately. You know when you've been away for a while, not for any particular reason but just because life is happening, and there's always this little thought in the back of your head reminding you.. "you're blog.. is ... waiting.."? Well I've been feeling that and have thought that I need to sit down and crank out a totally awesomistic (that's a made up word circa 2002) and tubular blog post filled with pictures and witty things to say but but but, the pressure is just too much. I have yet to upload pictures from our San Francisco trip because our computer is confused so I think I'm going to have to do it at my parents' house, which is so tedious. All that to say, I'm sorry for the delay (I feel funny even saying that, as if there are peoples' lives in complete turmoil due to my absence .. ha) and I will be doing something soon. I have pictures to upload and lots of recipes to post, but, all in due time. Happy Tuesday? :)

1 comment:

Mallory said...

my life is in turmoil for sure! :)