Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sun-dazeeee

It's Sunday, the day that I have the house to myself and the day that I (normally) get things done around here. In going to bed last night, my plan was to sleep in and then get started with my day and my chores. There was laundry to be done, counters to be wiped down, dry dishes to be put away, a new Martha Stewart magazine to be read and my brother's birthday painting to be finished.. but but but, here I sit on the couch, at 3pm, in the very same place I have been since I woke up. What a shame. And all I have gotten done today is read my magazine and baked a new loaf of bread (and ate two slices)... oh an watched 10 Things I Hate About You, My Best Friend's Wedding and Man vs. Food. -- and I have enjoyed every moment of it. But the time has now come to get myself up, start the laundry, jump in the shower, clean things up and get ready for my darling husband's homecoming. I like him. :)

It's a short update, but it's all I got right now. The weekend is almost over.. hope you've had a good one.

5 comments:

Steph Kunze said...

Don't feel bad...we all have those days...we NEED those days! I love you and miss you...as usual :) xoxo

Steph Kunze said...

PS love your layout :)

jennainthesky said...

:) Thanks Steph!

Paul said...

i think your husband likes you quite a bit also... at least that's what he tells me.

katie said...

Lazy Dayz are the best and should be had once, twice maybe seventeen times a month.