Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hi. Hello.

This has been sitting on my coffee table for close to 4 days now.. still unread.
--I hate being sick!

This is about the fourth or fifth time that I have started to write this entry, but I have had to stop or delete it because my body could not sit in the upright position any longer. That is what the stomach flu will do to you.. or to me rather. Blehhh.. bleckk.. barff.. barf. I'm home sick (again) from work today and I'm hoping that it will be my last day. I have so much to write about and it makes me sad that I haven't been able to. Right now, I'm feeling a little better and so I'm just doing a quick update to say that I am here and alive (barely) and will be back in full swing as soon as I can be. San Francisco was perfect and I want to tell you all about that and show you my pictures too. But for now, I will show you this little picture that I took with my blackberry.. because it's all I have right now.

We spent a good amount of time in the Yerba Buena Gardens because it was quite beautiful
and this was a picture taken while we were sitting behind the fountain.


More pictures and stories to come. I hope that you are all having a nice, healthy week. :)

3 comments:

katie said...

Feel better soon my friend! xoxo

Steph Kunze said...

Poor girl! Hope it passes really really soon...like in the next 5 minutes.
I can't wait to hear all about your time up there! Love you!

jennainthesky said...

Thank you guys. :)