Monday, March 1, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Steven Nelson

Seriously stunning.

Paul and I had the pleasure of standing next to our dear friends while they got married this past Saturday, and it was a perfect. Brittany Ann was a vision of beauty and grace and I caught myself (and everyone else) staring at her several times throughout the day. Steven was handsome and calm and when I asked him what he thought, he said, "I didn't know she could get any more beautiful"... so true. The day was stormy outside which made it all the more romantic and close-knit inside the church and reception. We ate, we drank, we laughed and we danced until they kicked us out and my feet are still sore (seriously). Brittany even had the DJ play mine and Paul's first dance song from our wedding to recognize our one year anniversary, she's so sweet. It was lovely! Right now, Brittany and Steven are in Santa Barbara, enjoying their honeymoon. Congratulations to our newly married friends! We love you. :)

1 comment:

the shoppe owner said...

Oh! Big congratulations to them :) I met Mr. Nelson a few months ago at a parish we were visiting as a family. What a high school that reception was held at!!! Wow! I love that they played your song in honor of your one year anniversary. How sweet :)