Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yesterday.

Paul worked yesterday, which is not normal for a Saturday, he normally has weekends
off.. so that left me with the day to myself. I woke up late, lounged around the
house, read, gave myself a manicure, got ready and took myself
to the movies to see Eat Pray Love. Just me, and it was perfect, the perfect day.
I felt like the picture looks up above: alone, peaceful, free. The
movie was exactly what I was in the mood for, almost two and a half hours of
pure goodness. I want to go to Bali. I almost feel like I need to go to Bali.. the movie
makes you feel like you do anyway. I hope that you go see this movie,
and that your mouth waters over the food in Italy the way
mine did. I'm trying to think up a time that I can go watch the movie
again.. but this time, I'll take my husband.

Happy Sunday to you. :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

I have no clue WHY, but I cried when I read this haha.

Amber said...

and by THIS, I mean youre blog...Im an emotional case!!!

jennainthesky said...

Haha Amber, you're so funny. I hope it was a good cry. :)