Friday, May 28, 2010

I don't even have enough time to write this post.

Tonight is the last night in our first home. We have been so busy with moving boxes and packing things up and going back and forth to the new and old house. We are so so excited to live in the little pink house that I haven't really thought about leaving the old and it made me a little sad. I took the day off today from work and my mom is going to help me finish putting contact paper on all the shelves and drawers. We have pretty much everything moved over except for the big furniture. We need more man power than I can give so tomorrow morning, some lovely fellows have offered to help.. and we are so grateful. :) We haven't set up internet in the new house yet (too busy to think about it) so I don't know when we'll be up in running again but I have been making sure to take pictures so I have some before and after photos. Hope you all have a lovely Memorial Day weekend. :)

2 comments:

katie said...

So glad we got to come to your first place but I can't wait to see your NEW HOME!!!!

Maybe, just maybe I bought you a little house warming gift that I'm pretty excited to give to you... :)

Steph Kunze said...

I'm in love with your new beautiful house...my favorite things are...your porch, your living room, your breakfast nook, your backyard, your STOVE!!! That's pretty much your whole house...yeah, I love it all :)