Saturday, January 15, 2011

Terry.

I just wanted to do a very quick update about my mother-in-law 
that I wish I would've done a couple of days ago but I didn't have a chance to.
On Wednesday, I was working at my desk and looked at my phone
and saw a text message from Paul telling me that his mom was 
in the hospital because she was having intense chest pain and that he 
was on his way to where she was. I let my work know and 
I was able to leave early to go to the hospital.
At first, they were unsure what it was but after a few tests,
they concluded that she had had a mild heart attack. A mild heart attack?
That was a lot to process. I could see the weight of it on 
Rob's (my father-in-law) and Paul's faces. It's been 4
days and Terry is doing well. She is being released to go home 
today which we are so glad for. Paul and I didn't
return to work this week, we spent 3 days in the hospital
with Terry and Rob. It felt dark at times and it wiped us out but
we are so glad to know that Terry is okay
and her angiogram revealed that she is going to be fine 
and that her quality of life will not be affected. 
Thank you L-rd. We updated on Facebook a lot throughout 
the past couple of days and asked for prayer
and those prayers were heard and definitely felt on our end.
I wanted to ask you to pray for Terry too, processing
and knowing that she had a heart attack is a hard thing to chew on,
but she is moving forward and so are the rest of us.
We've learned a lot and we are incredibly thankful to our L-rd for
hearing our cry and answering our prayers.

Praise be to G-d.
Shalom.

2 comments:

Kaylyn Machelle said...

Oh sweet Jenna & Paul...I had no idea. Will be lifting her (and you!) up in prayer.

jennainthesky said...

Thank you Kaylyn!