Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween?


I am probably going against the masses in saying this buuut....
I'm not much of a Halloween person. At all really. 
I enjoy going to the parties and stuff to see everyone
else's costumes but as for me dressing up,
not so much into it. Same with all of the Halloween
home decor, not for me. I love fall so much
and pumpkins and weathered leaves.. mmmmmm baby. But 
not the spooky stuff. Sorry if that makes you 
sad. Hehe. :) In spite of all that, Paul and I went to a 
party on Friday and dressed up as burglars (because
we didn't really have to buy anything new, just 
wear all black) and had a really great time with some of my 
closest friends. We wore black masks,
I carried my airsoft gun and 
Paul had some of my pearls and gold neclases
hanging out of his pockets. :) 

Anyway, I hope that you are all having a fun, safe
Halloween weekend.

6 comments:

Katie Michelle said...

haha thats actually a really funny costume! lol i am not one for halloween either! so you are not alone my friend. lol

jennainthesky said...

Thanks! I thought so. ;)

Glad to hear that I'm not alone!

mrs.deane said...

I am not into the spooky decor, and am especially not a fan of the slutty costumes. Otherwise, I'm pretty "okay" with Halloween. It's fun to dress the kids up - and is an excuse to either make them come up with a good costume out of the things they already have in their costume trunk, or to add to that trunk a few new things.

Anonymous said...

[url= http://tylenol.vertia.tk ]tylenol[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url= http://lisinopril.vertia.tk ]lisinopril[/url]

Anonymous said...

http://joggings.dlinkddns.com