Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Flowers in the Window.

When I first stepped foot into the living room of this house, my imagination
sent me on a flash forward to Christmas and I clearly pictured a
Christmas tree in the window. I love this window.
I think it's my favorite thing about the house. I knew I couldn't cover it up
with furniture or a t.v., there always needed to be something
pretty in front of it, something dainty. The decision was easy, fresh flowers
please. These white peonies were from Trader Joes.
Did anyone else notice that they carried these lovely things for about a month?
I bought two more bouquets after this one died. The farmers market
has had a great selection of flowers that I can't pass up,
so every Sunday morning, we come home with a new bundle of fresh flowers for
the front window.




1 comment:

Steph Kunze said...

There's nothing like having flowers around the house :)